When it comes to purchasing a home, there are few items more important to mortgage companies than one’s credit. But unfortunately, many make simple mistakes with credit cards and loans that can ultimately hurt their ability to take out a loan on a home purchase. Even if one’s credit history doesn’t prevent them from taking out a loan, it can still impact his or her loan rate. Making wise credit decisions now can not only secure a better loan rate, but also ensure financial stability and security for years to come. The following infographic covers a few credit mistakes that are best avoided.
Avoid These Credit Mistakes!
- Jennifer Urdiales Named “2017 Young Careerist”
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage Launches Consumer Direct Team
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage President Adam Thorpe Appointed to Fannie Mae Board
- Introducing the Over-the-Top, Wanna-be Know-it-All Mortgage Lady
- Top Producers for Castle & Cooke Mortgage Among Top 1% in America