Purchasing a home is a major decision, and many Americans enlist the assistance of mortgage companies to properly finance their purchase. While the decision to buy a home has always been an important life step, it has not always been as financially demanding as it is today. Everyone knows that home prices vary by location, but it is also interesting to see just how much home prices have changed over the years. While purchasing a home is now a much bigger financial investment than it was in the past, it is still the dream of many Americans. With a sound financial plan, it is also still possible.
Home Buying Costs Over Time
- Jennifer Urdiales Named “2017 Young Careerist”
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage Launches Consumer Direct Team
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage President Adam Thorpe Appointed to Fannie Mae Board
- Introducing the Over-the-Top, Wanna-be Know-it-All Mortgage Lady
- Top Producers for Castle & Cooke Mortgage Among Top 1% in America