Having a home to call your own is more than just part of the American Dream. There is a certain satisfaction that comes knowing that your monthly payments are going towards full home ownership, rather than merely paying off the rent. As such, owning a home comes with many benefits, both emotional and financial. And America’s mortgage companies are determined to help every family find the home of their dreams and achieve home ownership. The following infographic presents just a few statistics on why making the jump from renting to buying a home can be so beneficial.
The Benefits of Home Ownership
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage President Adam Thorpe Appointed to Fannie Mae Board
- Introducing the Over-the-Top, Wanna-be Know-it-All Mortgage Lady
- Top Producers for Castle & Cooke Mortgage Among Top 1% in America
- Key Economic Commentary: First Fed Rate Hike of 2017
- Trump Legislation: What it means for non-bank lenders