When looking to purchase a new home, many families are only concerned about the sale price of the house and how big of a loan they will need to take out from one of their local mortgage companies. However, there is more to the cost of a home than the mortgage. Families considering a home purchase should also be aware of the additional costs that can come from home ownership. From electric bills to property tax, here are some of the additional costs that families should take into consideration before deciding to purchase their dream home in a gated community.
Yearly Home Maintenance Costs
- Jennifer Urdiales Named “2017 Young Careerist”
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage Launches Consumer Direct Team
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage President Adam Thorpe Appointed to Fannie Mae Board
- Introducing the Over-the-Top, Wanna-be Know-it-All Mortgage Lady
- Top Producers for Castle & Cooke Mortgage Among Top 1% in America