Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is growing and is looking for a talented Mortgage Loan Officer to join our team. At Castle & Cooke Mortgage LLC, our culture is one of support. Our platform is second to none. Our employees simply love it. Let us be the key to your career. Apply today to confidentially learn more about how we can advance your career and develop a successful partnership.
Why Join Castle & Cooke Mortgage?
- You’ll have access to a wide array of conventional and government products, as well as bank portfolio products and programs.
- Participate in an above-industry-standard commission plan
- In-branch processing
- Consistent 24 hour underwriting
- Unparalleled, corporate sponsored, fast marketing support
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage Total Rewards: 401(k) Plan; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Health Savings Account
As a Mortgage Loan Officer you will…
You will help make the dream of Home Ownership a reality for your borrowers.
As a Mortgage Loan Officer your Tasks and Responsibilities will include…
- Originate mortgage loans by establishing client relationships, maintaining referral partners, and marketing to potential new sources.
- Insure that all origination activities are in full compliance with state and federal lending laws.
- Take great pride in working for Castle & Cooke Mortgage and be an ambassador for the company in all communications and actions.
- Take full and accurate loan applications.
- Disclose properly and on time based on 6 pieces of required information.
- Work closely with processors and underwriters to expedite loan approval process.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the client and related third parties involved in the transaction.
- Attend required meetings and trainings at both the branch and corporate level.
- Continually market to individual database.
- Strive to establish new referral relationships every year.
- Complete yearly the NMLS continuing education requirements.
- Set proper expectations with clients and referral partners.
As a Mortgage Loan Officer you will have the following competencies…
- Maintain an active license with NMLS
- In depth knowledge of loan products, programs, and guidelines.
- Ability to run files through the proper AUS system depending on loan product.
- Read and understand credit reports and how they relate to qualification.
- Analyze applications and supporting documentation, and then determine the appropriate loan product and type.
- Talent for proper communication and setting appropriate expectation levels with clients and third parties.
- Excellent customer/interpersonal service skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment to ensure strict time restrictions are met
- Work in an organized, accurate, thorough, and timely manner
Education and Experience…
- Active Mortgage Loan Originator license
- High School Diploma or GED
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC participates in E-Verify. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.