Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC (NMLS #1251) was recently named a top employer by Hawaii Business Magazine, which included the company on its Best Places to Work 2018 list. Recipients of the award were honored at a celebratory dinner hosted at the Hilton Hawaiian Village on March 29, 2018. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, with its 16 Hawaii-based employees, was included in the “Top Small Companies” category and also received the distinction of being the 2018 “Rookie of the Year.”

In preparation for the Best Places to Work 2018 list, Hawaii Business Magazine partnered with the Best Companies Group to compile data for the Best Places to Work Survey. The research firm administered a confidential questionnaire to all Hawaii-based employees and used the feedback to determine which companies would qualify for the list. With 75 percent of a company’s score coming from employee responses and the remaining 25 percent generated from information provided by HR departments, organizations were evaluated on a variety of topics such as benefits, company culture, work place satisfaction and employee engagement.

Castle & Cooke Mortgage stood out amongst other companies as an organization that values its employees and works hard to create a positive and rewarding company culture. Offering inducements such as competitive benefit packages, 401(k) matching plans, performance-based incentives and employee appreciation programs helps the company not only attract, but retain talented employees.

If you are interested in learning more about Castle & Cooke Mortgage’s award-winning culture or exploring current employment opportunities within the company, please visit the Careers page, or contact Heidi Iverson, Director of Recruiting.


Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC® (NMLS #1251) is a leading independent mortgage lender headquartered in Draper, Utah, with locations across the United States.

Restrictions may apply. Not all who apply will qualify. Program qualifications & offerings are subject to change at any time. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, the U.S. Government. Equal Housing Lender. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is licensed in AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, MD, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI and WY. Licensed by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions, Arizona Mortgage Banker: BK-0908287. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight, under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #4130740. Regulated by the Colorado Division of Real Estate. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #43759. Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee. Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banker and Consumer Finance. Ohio Mortgage Loan Act Certificate of Registration #SM.502008.000. Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-4090. Washington #CL-1251.