We value our employees and place great importance on the hiring process, making sure it is a good fit for both you and us
. Once you are on board, we do all we can to support you in a long and fulfilling career with Castle & Cooke Mortgage.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage was established in 2005 and has continued to experience growth year after year. Our embrace of advanced technology, a paperless process, and an extensive loan platform makes it easy to provide forward-thinking solutions for clients.
Advanced technology platform
- Robust LOS
- Premier pricing engine
- Advanced online application system
- Seamless CRM system to track prospects, current borrowers, closed loans and referral partners
Paperless mortgage process
- Online application for nearly instant preapprovals
- Paperless technology from origination and underwriting to closing
- Fast and thorough process to close loans quickly and accurately
Industry leading service provider
- In-house underwriting and funding
- Dedicated operations staff
- Record-setting mortgage processing
Extensive loan platform
- No overlays on product pricing because we service a portfolio of our originated loans
- We are a Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae seller and servicer
- FHA (Down to 580)
- HomeStyle® Renovation
- Manufactured Homes
- High Balance Conforming
Meanwhile, we realize it’s not all about the services Castle & Cooke Mortgage provides to make your job easier. It’s about the environment too. And we fully embrace the idea that to grow and flourish we need to offer you the opportunity to meet your personal goals.
We take care of you so you can take care of business.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits package
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401k plan with company match – eligible and fully invested on day one!
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Additional benefits may apply
Leading-edge marketing support
- Personal web pages for each Loan Officer
- Custom co-branded mobile apps for LOs and Real Estate Agents
- Personalized marketing materials including flyers, postcards, and emails
- Online email campaign system
- Conference support
- Social media strategies
- Advertising campaigns
- Promotional items
- Recruiting campaigns
- Lead generation systems
Support from the corporate team
- Smooth and simple onboarding process
- Introductory emails and postcards
- Online training programs for technology systems
- Web-based compliance curriculum
- Mentor programs for new LOs and Veterans
Join the team, get licensed and start closing loans! It’s really that simple.
Check out the available mortgage branch manager positions here!
Get in contact by sending us an email or give us a call 801.461.7164