How it Works:
Combine your home purchase or refinance with home improvement financing in one loan. The improvement funds can be used to repair, remodel, add energy efficiency or renovate anything permanently affixed to the home and adds value to the property.There are no required improvements or restrictions on the type of repairs allowed and there is no minimum dollar amount.
- 30-year or 15-year Fixed Rate loans available
- Fix or remodel anything to add value to the home
- Available for 1-4 unit primary residences, one-unit secondary residences or one-unit investment properties, including units in condos and PUDs
- The maximum funding amount for renovations with a contractor can be up to 50% of the as-completed value of the property. The improved value is still subject to the minimum down payment or LTV required.
- Any type of renovation or repair is eligible, as long as it is permanently affixed to the property and adds value. Renovations must be completed within a 12-month period from the date the mortgage loan is delivered.
- Borrower must choose his or her own contractor to perform the renovation or they can perform the renovation work themselves at the lender’s discretion, provided that: The Do-It-Yourself financing does not exceed 10% of the as-completed value.
- Note: Inspections are required for all work items that cost more than $5,000.The property is a one-unit, owner-occupied home. The reimbursement is limited to the cost of materials or the cost of properly documented contract labor (sweat equity may not be reimbursed).
- No manufactured housing.
Sr. Loan Officer | NMLS# 920898
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC® (NMLS #1251) is a leading independent mortgage lender headquartered in Draper, Utah, with locations across the United States.
Restrictions may apply. Not all who apply will qualify. Program qualifications & offerings are subject to change at any time. Equal Housing Opportunity. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is licensed in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, MD, NE, NV, NM, NC, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, WA, and WY. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is licensed by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions Arizona Mortgage Banker: BK-0908287. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight, under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #4130740. In Colorado, Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is regulated by the Division of Real Estate. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #43759. Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-4090.