This Federal Housing Association (FHA) loan allows homeowners with a current FHA loan to refinance based on the original purchase price of the home instead of an appraised value. This means that homeowners who are underwater can avoid added costs while still taking advantage of today’s low interest rates.
FHA Streamline Features
- Opportunity to lower your monthly payment and mortgage insurance premium
- No appraisal necessary in most cases
- Limited paperwork and closing costs
- Minimal credit requirements
- No income verification required in most cases*
What You Can Expect from Castle & Cooke Mortgage:
- Competitive rates
- Low administration fees, including processing and underwriting fees
- Exceptional customer service
- Constant communication throughout the loan process
- Quick closing
Loan Officer | NMLS# 488378
3500 W. Olive Ave., Suite 1430 | Burbank, CA 91505
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC® (NMLS #1251) is a leading independent mortgage lender headquartered in Draper, Utah, with locations across the United States.
Restrictions may apply. Not all who apply will qualify. Program qualifications & offerings are subject to change at any time. Equal Housing Opportunity. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is licensed in AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, MD, NE, NV, NM, NC, OK, OR, TN, TX, UT, WA, and WY. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is licensed by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions Arizona Mortgage Banker: BK-0908287. Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight, under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License #4130740. In Colorado, Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is regulated by the Division of Real Estate. Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, License #43759. Oregon Mortgage Lending License #ML-4090.