Now Seeking an All Star – Disclosure Desk Coordinator
This is a key position responsible for managing and sending mortgage disclosures to comply with TRID, TILA, RESPA, ECOA, and HMDA.
All Star Compliance Disclosure Coordinator
Do you have an “eye” for exactness and an attention to details? Do you feel that complying with State and Federal laws is a key contributor of a company’s success? Do you want to make a difference in a “key” business function and the ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment to ensure strict time restrictions are met? If so, we want to hear from you.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage is rapidly emerging as a preeminent lender in the United States. We are adding new staff, raising the expectations of our existing team and radically shifting our culture. As we grow, we are relentlessly pursuing excellence in all parts of our business. Our focused commitment on excellence is manifested in our staff and the high quality mortgage loans we originate.
As a Compliance Analyst you will be responsible for managing and sending mortgage disclosures to comply with TRID, TILA, RESPA, ECOA and HMDA. You will be compiling, completing, and validating information of all disclosures, including: 1003, Loan Estimate, Change of Circumstances, and other required federal and state disclosures. You need to have a complete understanding of HMDA actions required at every stage of the loan process. You will need to verify disclosure completion and data entry meet all requirements. You will also track pricing of lock agreements to ensure lender credit or discount point is disclosed accurately. You will be expected to ensure receipt and acceptance of disclosures by borrowers in accordance with the eSign act. You will also confirm required documents are uploaded to relevant systems and that, as appropriate, copes are provided to the customer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Compile, complete, and validate information on all disclosures, including: Loan Estimate, Change of Circumstance, Post-Consummation Closing Disclosures and other required federal and state disclosures.
- Verify disclosure completion and data entry meet requirements.
- Manage daily reports to audit and ensure timely delivery of required disclosures and loan disposition specific documents.
- Ensure compliance with changed circumstance requirements.
- Accurately disclose fees in accordance with company, loan program, federal and state requirements.
- Reconciling pricing requirements, including discount points and lender credits.
- Verify receipt of disclosures within required deadlines.
- Assist other departments with compliance related questions.
- Understanding the requirements the ESIGN Act.
- Ensure compliance with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) requirements as it relates to withdrawn applications, denied applications and incomplete applications.
- Manage compliance pipelines, as assigned.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Time management: ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment to ensure strict time restrictions are met.
- Task management: ability to effectively prioritize and execute on assignments given, as well as take initiative in finding and solving problems.
- Excellent customer/interpersonal service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive attitude; strong sense of teamwork and unity in the workplace.
- Computer program proficiency: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC participates in E-Verify. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Compliance or Disclosure experience do you have?
- How many years of Mortgage Industry experience do you have?