Stellar Loan Coordinator / Loan Set Up *ENTRY LEVEL*
Do you light up at the thought of making clients happy? Do you excel as a team player? Do you want to get your feet wet in the mortgage industry? Do you want to be able to work with an incredible mortgage team that is leading in the industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
Castle & Cooke Mortgage is a rapidly emerging as a preeminent lender in the United States. We are adding new staff, raising the expectations of our existing team and radically shifting our culture. As we grow, we are relentlessly pursuing excellence in all parts of our business. Our focused commitment on excellence is manifested in our staff and the high quality mortgage loans we originate.
As a Loan Coordinator, you will streamline the loan process and manage the customer experience through closing. As a problem solver with extra attention to detail, you will be doing a QC review on each client loan file, organizing and reviewing assets/income, and working closely with the processing team on every file. With your excellent customer service skills, you will be managing the process and expectations of clients weekly via phone and email communications. With your outgoing personality, knowledge of Windows computer systems, Microsoft office, and excellent communication skills, you will play a pivotal role in guiding each client from their initial purchase contract through the closing of their loan.
If this sounds like you, apply today to join our team!
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC participates in E-Verify. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Loan Coordinator will perform initial set-up of loan and pass on to the processor once completed, while staying on top of order outs to ensure loan is complete so it can be processed and submitted to underwriting in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Loan Coordinator include but are not limited to the following:
· Learn BytePro our LOS (Loan Origination System) and be able to navigate the system and upload and label docs appropriately
- Perform file setup
· Review initial disclosures for completeness
- Order FHA Case numbers
- Order Title Work, including the Title Report, PRE-CD, CPL, Plat, Wiring Instructions & Payoffs
- Order Home Owners Insurance and request Flood Cert
· Order Verification of Employment, Verification of Rent, Verification of Deposit· Run Fraud Guard (DataVerify)
- Order Social Security Verification
- Order Tax Transcripts if needed
- Request HOA documentation for Condos and Attached PUDs
- Return all emails and phone calls within one hour during your assigned shift
- Work closely with Loan Officers and Processors to ensure file is ready for processing
- Assist processor with clearing conditions once the loan is underwritten.
- Team Player
- Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Goal Driven
- Quality Driven
- Creative Thinking
- Works well under pressure