This position has been filled. Please check back regularly for new openings. Thank you.
Superstar Mortgage Servicing Representative –
Is the name of your game Customer Service? Are you excited to welcome brand new home owners to our company? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives with the most important purchase they’ll ever make? If so, we want to hear from you.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage is rapidly emerging as a preeminent lender in the United States. We are adding new staff, raising the expectations of our existing team and radically shifting our culture. As we grow, we are relentlessly pursuing excellence in all parts of our business. Our focused commitment on excellence is manifested in our staff and the high quality mortgage loans we originate.
As a Mortgage Servicing Assistant at Castle & Cooke Mortgage, you will respond to information requests from borrowers and internal clients and report directly to the National Servicing Manager. You will field a high volume of calls and respond to inquiries while demonstrating “Wow” customer service and a strong attention to detail. You have great attention to detail and are comfortable using the Microsoft Office Suite. You’ve also had people tell you that your communication skills are remarkable. If this sounds like you, we would love to talk with you about joining our team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Field calls and inquiries related to the servicing of existing mortgage loans
- Assist with Company’s welcome call program by placing outbound calls to new customers
- Respond to internal requests for information from Loan Officers and other Company personnel
- Retrieve documents for existing loans and forward to appropriate parties
- Minimum 1-2 years’ mortgage experience is preferable
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, vacation/holiday/sick time
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC participates in E-Verify. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.