Introduction: Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC (CCM) is a dynamic, successful, and growing company that provides exciting employment opportunities. The company culture is based on three distinct values: Honesty, Integrity and Transparency.
Summary: The Retail Mortgage Business Development Representative is a marketing and business development professional who generates new retail mortgage business in an assigned territory through contact with realtors, builders, attorneys, buyers/sellers and other parties. This role drives sales and market growth and also provides support to existing clients while managing a book of business supporting four retail mortgage origination branches in the Phoenix area. Successful individuals in the role must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. CCM seeks employees that have entrepreneurial, pro-active, “can-do” mentalities, positive attitudes, can handle change and operate with integrity.
Employment with CCM is contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales goals by employing results-focused business development practices
- Establish positive and proactive relationships with clients
- Keep accurate records of sales presentations, cold calls and other appointments
- Deliver effective sales presentations to individuals or groups
- Attend trade shows, conventions, seminars and other real estate events
- Maintain knowledge of the real estate and mortgage lending industries.
- Stay in tune with customer and competitor activities
- Create lead generation strategy including implementation of best practices and tracking lead conversion reporting
- Lead build brand awareness in the marketplace
- Leverage marketing material provided by the Marketing Department.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Financial Management
- Teamwork Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree in a business field is preferred, but not required
- 3 years of real estate, title or mortgage lending background, preferred
- Experience with territory management skills
- Experience delivering on attaining sales or other quotas in highly competitive markets
- Willing and able to travel the Phoenix area regularly and work after-hours as necessary to attend events
- Mortgage industry related experience a plus although not required
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as legal documents, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees or executives.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instruction. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Local Travel is required:
- Anticipate 50-80% local travel. Verified work mileage will be reimbursed as per federal guidelines.