This is a key position responsible for managing and sending mortgage disclosures to comply with TRID, TILA, RESPA, ECOA, and HMDA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Compile, complete, and validate information on all disclosures, including: 1003, Loan Estimate, Change of Circumstance, and other required federal and state disclosures.
- Understand HMDA actions required at every stage of the loan process.
- Verify disclosure completion and data entry meet requirements.
- Manage daily reports to audit and ensure timely delivery of required disclosures and loan disposition specific documents.
- Send re-disclosures and ensure compliance with change of circumstance requirement with RESPA and TRID.
- Ensure all necessary fees are included based upon the loan program and Additional Service Providers is compliantly completed.
- Audit Loan Estimate delivery for compliance and accurate change of circumstance·
- Track pricing of lock agreements to ensure lender credit or discount point is disclosed accurately.
- Ensure receipt and acceptance of disclosures by borrowers in accordance with the eSign act.
- Confirm required documents are uploaded to relevant systems and that, as appropriate, copies are provided to the consumer.
- Gather required documentation.
- Respond to consumer requests for government monitoring data.
- Perform data entry and timely submit HMDA LAR in proper systems for government reporting.
- Update internal Compliance HMDA Report.
- Update Compliance Monitoring Report.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Mortgage or financial industry compliance or disclosure-related experience.
- History working in a loan origination software (LOS).
- At least one year recent experience in a mortgage or financial industry compliance, processing, quality assurance, or related position.
- Working knowledge of some, or all, of the following mortgage related regulations: TRID, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, ECOA, and State regulations.
- Understanding of mortgage loan products.
- Two years work history.
- High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
This is a full-time, hourly, position. On-the-job training and career opportunities are available to hard working individuals
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employees for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All job duties and responsibilities must be performed within the guidelines of the Employee Handbook as well as established policies and procedures.