Are you tired of chasing after realtors in hopes of closing a few loans per month? Would you rather have the leads generated for you with a GUARANTEED BASE INCOME, all while earning an additional UNCAPPED commission? If so, then this is your opportunity to become a member of our incredible team! Castle & Cooke Mortgage is looking to align themselves with like minded individuals who are ready to succeed.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage is rapidly emerging as a preeminent lender in the United States and is considered to be one of the TOP 50 companies to work for in Utah. We are adding new staff, raising the expectations of our existing team and radically shifting our culture. As we grow, we are relentlessly pursuing excellence in all parts of our business. Our focused commitment on excellence is manifested in our staff and the high quality mortgage loans we originate.
As a Lead Fed Mortgage Loan Officer - Dallas you will originate mortgage loans using various lead sources including multiple internet lead aggregators, inbound calls from direct mail as well as other various lead sources that are consistently generating an over flow of leads.
This opportunity includes a competitive guaranteed base income of $26,000 per year + UNCAPPED COMMISSION incentives resulting in an UNLIMITED earning potential. If you are a driven and passionate individual looking to earn a 6 FIGURE INCOME we want to speak with you!
- Insure that all origination activities are in full compliance with state and federal lending laws.
- Take full and accurate loan applications.
- Work closely with processors and underwriters to expedite loan approval process.
- Continually market to individual database.
- Complete yearly the NMLS continuing education requirements.
- Convert a high % of quality inbound leads that are provided.
- Maintain an active license with NMLS
- In depth knowledge of loan products, programs, and guidelines.
- Ability to run files through the proper AUS system depending on loan product.
- Read and understand credit reports and how they relate to qualification.
- Talent for proper communication and setting appropriate expectation levels with clients.
- Excellent customer/interpersonal service skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work in an organized, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Active Mortgage Loan Originator license
- High School Diploma or GED