The Sales Team Lead will drive and increase production in the Consumer Direct Department. The Sales Team lead will accomplish this by evaluating performance, coaching, mentoring and strategizing and consistently developing employees by fostering their use of marketing tools, providing training on sales techniques, and holding the team accountable for production goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide a weekly sales meeting that includes guidance from the Group (Department) Manager meeting and production synchronization, and reinforce Mortgage specialist skill. Meet monthly with employees and provide feedback on their performance. Conduct a meeting once a month that reviews the data and goals from the previous month and address activities designed to help sustain and improve the team performance.
- Be able to answer technical questions about Fannie, Freddie, USFA, VA, FHA regarding how to solve a problem with a file in the loan origination system.
- Ensure that phone time utilization of LOs is utilized to limit unproductive LO time to 30% of their day. AS defined by the VP of Consumer Direct.
- Provide visibility (daily numbers/metrics) regarding the areas of performance that support the accomplishment of the CEO/SVP/VP vision for Consumer Direct.
- Maintain the conversion rates as outlined by the VP of Consumer Direct.
- Produce an average of 3 sales presentations daily per LO.
- Every LO on the Team Lead’s team must close $1+ Million per month, and meet the branch profit per month as outlined by the VP of Consumer Direct.
- The Team Lead sets the standard in all areas, including; work ethic, professionalism, dress standards, and knowledge.
- Provide a clear vision that supports the objectives of the CEO/SVP/VP and communicate this to their team.
- Constantly teach, coach, and mentor the team through all interactions during the day.
- Achieve 80% positive customer feedback on funded loans from either the Borrower or their Realtor on Google reviews, Facebook, Merchant Circle, or City Search. This may be modified time to time.
- Manage employee time & attendance
- Attend required meetings and trainings at both the department and corporate level.
- Take great pride in working for Castle & Cooke Mortgage and be an ambassador for the company in all communications and actions.
- Must possess the following attributes: results oriented, problem solving/Analysis, time management, communication proficiency, teamwork orientation, and integrity and be able to effectively lead a team and obtain results.
- High quality of work (files, calls, attitude, etc…) as the Team Lead is the example to the LOs.
- Maintain an active license with NMLS.
- In depth knowledge of loan products, programs, and guidelines.
- Results Oriented
- Effectively communicate results and strategies to upper management and to team.
- Excellent customer/interpersonal service skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment to ensure strict time restrictions are met
- High School Diploma or GED (BA preferred)
Additional Certifications or Licenses
- Completed all Federal, State and Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC licensing requirements for the Mortgage Loan Origination License
- Active Mortgage Loan Originator license recognized by Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC