Introduction: Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC (CCM) is a dynamic, successful, and growing company that provides exciting employment opportunities.
Summary: The Human Resource Generalist works with the HR Director and team to direct all human resource functions and services to support CCM and contribute to company growth and performance. The incumbent applies human resource policies, programs, knowledge, and practices to provide a balanced, strategic HR deliverables for the company. The position provides guidance and technical assistance to both Corporate and Branch Operations to promote a productive organization, employee effectiveness and successful business operations. As a member of the Human Resources Team, the incumbent provides input into the strategic role of HR and the development of policies and procedures for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements company-wide human resource strategies that provide effective support to company operations. Diagnose problems that influence performance and develop cost-effective solutions to promote well-managed change and a balanced program throughout the company
- Implement and coordinate human resource policies and programs
- Manage data entry for employee information into ADP Workforce Now
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of payroll
- Develop and analyze employee data for executive reports
- Provide direction and guidance in the delivery of day-to-day services and management of ongoing projects. Confer with staff regarding precedent setting issues and administrative practices
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of management requirements, wage and salary principles and wage and hour laws
- Oversee and implement disciplinary practices, termination procedures, complaint resolution, investigations of employment practices, worker’s compensation and unemployment administration and arbitration procedures. Utilize in-depth knowledge of company policies, past practices and employment law. Obtain necessary approval of the executive management before the implementation of termination procedures
- Resolve employee relations issues in a productive and service oriented way
- Continued study of new human resource practices, legislative developments, trends and industry knowledge through participation in professional and industry associations
- Provide training and functional support to Operations to ensure effective, affordable and meaningful training. Creating and sharing presentations to all levels of the company
- Personal Capability
- Focus on Results
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leading Organizational Change
- MicroSoft Office Suite
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; five plus years of human resource experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of labor laws required. PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.