As the Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for managing Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC’s base Server Operating systems, with Windows and Linux. This includes building, monitoring, managing, and backing up the infrastructure.
In this role, you will:
- Manage infrastructure changes
- Setup monitoring and alerting for critical services
- Automate repetitive tasks with scripting
- Troubleshoot server and application alerts
- Escalation Point/Mentor to Service Desk team
Your resume should demonstrate you have developed the personal and technical skills required to perform at a high technical level with a customer service focused, positive attitude. In this role, you'll work in a small, highly collaborative environment. Your ability to communicate clear expectations will be the key to your work with our team’s efforts.
Specifically, we're looking for:
- 3+ years of Systems Administration experience with both Windows Server and Linux
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools: Veeam, Nimble Storage, Crowdstrike, and SQL
- Experience in Citrix is a plus
- VDA Setup and management experience
- Publish Application experience
- Full infrastructure management (Director, Provisioning, License)
- Golden Image Versioning experience
- Networking experience: DHCP, DNS, Static Routes, VPN (SSL & S2S), BGP and SMP
- VMWare Experience: DRS, SRM, HA, Update Manager
- Experience in supporting production applications/systems
- Availability to participate in on-call rotation schedule, including weekends
- Experience with Change Management.
- Security Certifications and experience.
Experience in the Mortgage industry is helpful but not required.