Assist in underwriting residential mortgage loans in accordance with FHA/VA, Agency and internal guidelines.
Ensure compliance with Company and Investor standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support and assistance to the Underwriting staff.
- Review mortgage loan application received from the loan officer, verify information identified in the LOS.
- Review supporting documentation for completeness and consistency with the information indicated on the loan application.
- Communicate discrepancies with information to the loan officer or processor.
- Complete credit and collateral analysis to ensure compliance with agency requirements.
- Review personal and business tax returns.
- Identify due dates/lock dates to ensure loan is complete and ready for closing
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist Underwriting department in clearing conditions.
- Assist appraisal review desk in reviews and clearing conditions.
- Respond accurately and in a timely manner to underwriting scenario questions
- Results Oriented.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Detail Oriented and multi‐task time management skills
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision in a fast‐paced environment under pressure.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Processor, Processor Assistant or Loan Officer Assistant or other adequate mortgage industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of state and federal lending regulation and compliance.
- High School Diploma or GED (BA preferred).
13751 S Wadsworth Park Drive, 84020, Draper, Utah
Monday - Friday - 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
October 13, 2020
October 26, 2020