· Provide leadership support in the identification, development, implementation and execution of initiative and strategies of the Credit Risk Management team
· Assist the loss mitigation department, QC, Post Closing department insuring to resolve issues.
· Must be up to date & extremely knowledgeable in guidelines for Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie, VA, FHA, and Bond Agency programs.
· Will sit as Credit Risk Committee Chair for the organization. Must be well versed in all agency guidelines & updates as well as new products in mortgage lending.
· Review all agency and investor guidelines, updates and announcements (this includes, but is not limited to VA Circulars, HUD Mortgagee Letters, Seller/Servicer Guide Bulletins, etc.) and analyze any possible impact that it may have from both a technical/systems and business perspective (new or revised screen/field/form/condition/process, etc.) and then create a strategy to implement any changes before the effective date.
· Assist our National Underwriting Manager for second signatures as needed.
· Developing, implementing and maintaining effective processes through policies and guidelines, to determine and ensure the credit risk management
· Create and maintain correlating training materials for all CCM products
· Research and provide responses to complicated and questionable issues escalated to credit risk management for review
· Perform risk analysis of various scenarios in an effort to minimize possible losses and/or insuring issues
· High School Diploma or GED