Mortgage Loan Officer
Originate mortgage loans by establishing client relationships, maintaining referral partners, and marketing to potential new sources.
- Insure that all origination activities are in full compliance with state and federal lending laws.
- Take great pride in working for Castle & Cooke Mortgage and be an ambassador for the company in all communications and actions.
- Take full and accurate loan applications.
- Disclose properly and on time based on 6 pieces of required information.
- Work closely with processors and underwriters to expedite loan approval process.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the client and related third parties involved in the transaction.
- Attend required meetings and training's at both the branch and corporate level.
- Continually market to individual database.
- Strive to establish new referral relationships every year.
- Complete yearly NMLS continuing education requirements.
- Set proper expectations with clients and referral partners.
- Maintain an active license with NMLS
- In depth knowledge of loan products, programs, and guidelines.
- Ability to run files through the proper AUS system depending on loan product.
- Read and understand credit reports and how they relate to qualification.
- Analyze applications and supporting documentation, and then determine the appropriate loan product and type.
- Talent for proper communication and setting appropriate expectation levels with clients and third parties.
- Excellent customer/interpersonal service skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management: Ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment to ensure strict time restrictions are met
- Work in an organized, accurate, thorough, and timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- Active Mortgage Loan Originator license
- Experience in mortgage banking or related industry is REQUIRED.
August 17, 2020
December 31, 2020