The Mortgage Systems Specialist will provide first level high‐quality service and support for all Mortgage Systems calls, emails and service desk tickets managed through a ticketing queue. This position requires an overall knowledge of the loan origination workflow and the job functions of the roles that participate in that workflow. The ideal candidate will possess a highly positive attitude, a strong aptitude for learning new technologies quickly as well as the ability to grow their skill‐set.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Provide 1st tier level of high‐quality service and support for all Mortgage Systems Service Desk calls, emails and internal service desk tickets.
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve all LOS and related interfaces incidents/requests within a
- timely manner.
- Monitoring and maintaining service desk tickets daily.
- Adhere to the departments published SLAs as it relates to review and proper escalation of tickets based on severity of tickets and priority level.
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer centered quality support and service ensuring
- the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Escalation of Tickets to 2nd tier level of support based on complexity or for system enhancement and/or to initiate training courses as needed.
- Creating and/or updating our internal KnowledgeBase (KB) as issues are additions/changes are identified.
- Communicate any training needs that are identified with our National Training Manager in an effort to organize and facilitate additional training materials and/or training sessions as needed.
- After hours and weekend service desk (on call support as per call rotation calendar).
LOS Admin Support
- User Id Management
- Assist in the onboarding process, configuring new user credentials, etc.
- Assist in the termination process, inactivating user credentials, etc.
- User ID/PW resets.
- Manage organization, user profiles and configurations.
- Maintain BytePro settings and tables as required per management and regulatory needs.
- Build and maintain working relationships with BytePro and other vendors.
- Assisting Operations with any special projects or other duties as they may be assigned.
Business Analysis and Support
- Work with end users and business stakeholders and/or SME’s to properly scope out a Statement of Work (SOW) for review and approval by the Change Advisory Board (CAB), prioritization and assignment to the Mortgage Systems Administrator for development.
- The propensity to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Manage stress in a fast‐paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Adaptability to changing priorities to meet multiple challenging deadlines.
- High degree of attention to detail, follow‐up, with an extreme sense of urgency and perseverance.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Work in a team environment, with strong interpersonal, collaborative, trust‐building, and conflict resolution skills.
- High degree of time management and organization skills.
- Possess a strong combination of professionalism, outstanding customer service, creative problem solving and technical acumen.
- Ability to work autonomously with self‐motivation, including keeping forward momentum on tasks and projects while working with team members to achieve a common goal.
- A team player who is energetic with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively across all departments.
- Must have strong analytical skills, be a self‐starter, detail‐oriented and deadline driven
- Basic understanding of the mortgage industry, including the life cycle of a loan.
- Proficient with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including: requirements gathering, design, implementation, debugging and testing.
- 2+ years of LOS helpdesk and/or mortgage banking experience preferred.
- Experience with Lean methodology and Agile practices.
- Proficient PC skills with the strong ability to learn new software.
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- BytePro, Empower, ServiceNow and/or Wrike experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related discipline (Computer Science, Computer engineering, Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent work experience preferred, but not required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employees for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All job duties and responsibilities must be performed within the guidelines of the Employee Handbook as well as established policies and procedures.