Temporary Data Entry Specialist
This is a temporary full-time position to work in our Corporate office in Draper, UT.
This is NOT a remote position, and the work hours are Monday - Friday 08:00 am - 05:00 pm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs data entry and data correction tasks to update reports for Consumer Direct LO’s
- Compiles selected data entry from internal software to Excel spreadsheet with correct data
- Sort through certain counties, cities in specified areas for generation of Consumer Direct LO’s.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Quick typing skills, min 75 wpm
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy, must be Advanced or Expert in Excel
- Thoroughness, Result Oriented.
- Time Management.
- Skills / Knowledge ‐ As a skilled specialist, completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Job Complexity ‐ Works on assignments requiring considerable initiative.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- 1‐2 yrs minimum office environment setting
- Must be proficient in Outlook and Excel
- High School Diploma or GED
13751 S Wadsworth Park Drive, 84020, Draper, Utah
Monday- Friday - 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
September 11, 2020
September 23, 2020