Mortgage Compliance Disclosure Coordinator
This is a key position responsible for managing and sending mortgage disclosures to comply with TRID, TILA, RESPA, ECOA, and HMDA.
- Compile, complete, and validate information on all disclosures.
- Manage pipelines to ensure timely delivery of disclosures.
- Verify receipt of disclosures (Loan Estimate, Closing Disclosures, etc.) within required deadlines
- Assist other departments with compliance related questions in a help desk setting.
- Verify accuracy of loan data including itemization of fees and credits.
- Ensure compliance with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) as it relates to withdrawn, denied and incomplete applications.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Time management: ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment to ensure strict time restrictions are met.
- Task management: ability to effectively prioritize and execute on assignments given, as well as take initiative in finding and solving problems.
- Excellent customer/interpersonal service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Computer program proficiency: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Typing proficiency: at least 45 words a minute.
- Problem Solving: identify and resolve problems in a creative and timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully
- Positive attitude; strong sense of teamwork and unity in the workplace.
- Mortgage or financial industry compliance or disclosure-related experience.
- History working in a loan origination software (LOS).
- At least one year recent experience in a mortgage or financial industry compliance, processing, quality assurance, or related position.
- Working knowledge of some, or all, of the following mortgage related regulations: TRID, RESPA, TILA, HMDA, ECOA, and State regulations.
- Understanding of mortgage loan products.
13751 S Wadsworth Park Drive, Draper, Utah, 84020
January 9, 2020
March 31, 2020