NMLS ID#: 206220
Branch: Austin, TX
Senior Loan Officer
Get pre-qualified for the purchase of your new home or receive a quote for a refinance.
Una Hipoteca es probablemente la inversión más grande que haga usted en su vida.
Es por eso que debe asistirle alguien que le brinde confianza, con la suficiente experiencia y reputación, para que juntos tomemos la mejor decisión del financiamiento que más le convenga a usted. ¡Permítame ser yo quien le asista!”
¡Con casi 30 años de experiencia, ahora en Austin, Texas a su orden!
A mortgage is probably the biggest investment you make in your life.
That is why you should be assisted by someone that provides you confidence, with enough experience and reputation, and together make the best financing decision that suits you. Let me be the one to assist you!
With almost thirty (30) years of experience, now in Austin, Texas at your service!
Experience – Almost 30 years of experience in the Mortgage Industry.
- Drive – Created the Direct Marketing Department at the age of 22, opened several branches, creating the best channels for Realtors, Senior Vice President of the biggest private mortgage bank in Puerto Rico and President of a Mortgage Lender that group 35 Credit Unions in Puerto Rico.
- Reputation – An unblemished reputation, being Secretary and Treasurer of the MBA. (Mortgage Bankers Association), Sub Secretary and Vice President of the MLoan (Mortgage Loan Officers Ass.) Invited by ACH (Association of Home Builders) to participate in the Forum of Housing and as their New Members Committee Director; Guest writer for several local newspapers and for the business-related magazine; TV forums and related Industry matters interview, among others.
- Leadership- Participated in different Boards of Directors (MBA and MLOAN). Till today, still the youngest President in the history of the CCC (Caparra Country Club); President of the Nu Sigma Beta Fraternity, a fraternity that unites diverse groups throughout the island and Florida; Vice President of the Board of Parents of the Marist College, among others positions in other High Schools.
- Philanthropy – First Benefit Gala Director of the MBA Association of Puerto Rico; Down Syndrome Foundation Benefits Gala Director; Participant of the CAP Foundation for the benefit of Children’s cancer patients; Participant as one of the godfathers in “The most wanted” of Muscular Dystrophy Association; Member of the Ronald McDonald House Charities Board of Directors of P.R.
- Family Man- Married for 23 years to Blancamaris Torres and with four (4) children; Anjamarie, graduated with a Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in Architecture and Construction Management from Georgia Tech and Washington University in St. Louis; Carlos Jr., Senior at Fisher School of Business at The Ohio State University; Jose, Sophomore, Pre-Med at Emory University in Atlanta; Diego, Sophomore at Westlake High School in Austin.