Senior Home Loan Specialist|NMLS ID#: 1396447
State License:AZ #939927; CA #CA-DBO1396447; CO #100506817; FL #LO43208; GA #49727; IA #29010; ID #MLO-21360; IL #31.0048011; IN #34180; MD #26-34070; NC #I-166663; NM #1396447; NV #58977; OH #MLO.053490.000; OR #1396447; TN #128480; TX #1396447; UT #10354587; WA #MLO-1396447; WI #1396447
Get pre-qualified for the purchase of your new home or receive a quote for a refinance.
Welcome and congratulations on taking a significant step in the home financing process! Whether you’re in need of a loan for a new purchase or for refinancing your current mortgage, I look forward to putting my expertise to work for you. No question or concern is too big or too small. You can feel confident relying on me to make the home loan process as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
With Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC, you're in good hands. We offer a wide variety of loan programs at competitive rates, together with the assistance of a seasoned, world-class customer support team.
Competitively Priced Loan Programs*:
- Purchase, Rate and Term Refinance, and Cash-out Refinance Programs
- Fixed-rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) options
- 10-, 15-, 20-, 25-, and 30-year loan terms
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loans
- Conventional and FHA Home Improvement products, including FNMA Homestyle® Renovation and FHA 203(k) loans
- Full Suite of Jumbo, Portfolio, Investor and Niche Mortgage Loan Products
- State Bond programs and Down Payment Assistance (DPA) programs
I am here to guide you and simplify the home loan process. I can evaluate your current financial situation and future goals and identify loan programs that best fit your individual needs. You may continue browsing our website to learn more about Castle & Cooke Mortgage and the loan process, or feel free to contact me directly anytime.
I can’t wait to provide you with an exceptional mortgage experience!
*Some loans may be closed with the assistance of, or through, a third party.