The following items will be requested during the loan process. Having them organized and ready for your loan officer will not only speed up the loan process, but help the verification process along as well.
- Most recent pay stubs (for past 30 days)
- Most recent tax returns with W-2s ( for past 2 years)
- Most recent bank statements (for past 60 days)
- Most Recent 401(k) statement
- Copy of Real Estate Sales Contract
- Copy of Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Copy of Bankruptcy papers (if applicable)
- History of where you have lived (within the past 2 years)
- Employment history (within the past 2 years)
Because each home financing package is customized to meet your needs, it is important to remember that additional items may be requested as your loan is processed.
Have your documents ready to go? Start our simple, smooth mortgage process today.