We offer a wide-ranging selection of conventional loans, and we are ready to help you find the loan that best meets your needs. As an approved Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac direct seller and servicer, we elimate the middle man so you avoid unnecessary delays and enjoy faster service.
Conventional Loan Highlights
- Purchase and refinance loans
- Fixed-rate and ARM loans
- Available for primary and secondary residence or investment properties
- Options with as little as 3.5% down
- Minimum 620 FICO Score
- Maximum loan limits apply
FHA Loans Make Home Buying Easier
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans make owning a home possible for many limited income and first-time homebuyers who might not qualify conventionally. Goverment backing allows FHA loans to require lower down payments, smaller closing costs, and easier credit qualifications than conventional loans.
FHA Loan Highlights and Rules
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Down payment gifts allowed
- Credit score minimum as low as 580
- Limits on maximum loan amounts
- Mortgage Insurance (MI) premiums required
Options & Programs that work with FHA Loans
- Fixed-rate mortgage or adjustable rate mortgage (ARM)
- Streamline refinance program
- FHA Renovation loan programs
- 203(b) HUD Repair Escrow program
- HUD Good Neighbor Next Door (GNND) program
Serving the Veterans Who Have Served Us All
We take great pride in making home ownership available to the men and women who have served, and continue to serve, our contry. Thanks to the U.S. Department fo Veterans Affairs, which guarantees a portion of all VA Loans, we are able to do more service member and their families.
VA Loan Highlights
- As little as $0 down payment for purchase price up to $726,525
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- No Mortgage Insurance
- Minimum 580 credit score
- Competitive interest rates
- Streamlined refinancing option with no appraisal
- Cash-Out Refinance from home equity
Not sure which type of loan is right for you? Not sure if you qualify? One of our friendly, knowledgeable loan officers would be happy to explain your options and help you find the best solution for your situation. Find a Castle & Cooke Mortgage loan officer near you.