Are you a Mortgage Loan Processor who has an “eagle eye” for the details? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy juggling multiple files? Is verifying accuracy your forte? Do you want to make a difference in a key business function and help create something meaningful? If so, we want to hear from you.
Castle & Cooke Mortgage is a rapidly emerging as a preeminent lender in the United States. We are adding new staff, raising the expectations of our existing team and radically shifting our culture. As we grow, we are relentlessly pursuing excellence in all parts of our business. Our focused commitment on excellence is manifested in our staff and the high-quality mortgage loans we originate.
As a Loan Processor, you will be helping people realize the American dream of home ownership. Working closely with loan officers and pre-processor you will ensure all documents are obtained for underwriting submission, calculate income, read credit reports, analyze bank statements and aggressively clear conditions with a 24hr response time. As a Processor you will have the vital role of being the contact for borrowers to obtain all necessary documentation prior to submitting the documents to underwriting. You will submit loans to closing and clear all processor funding conditions prior to funding.
If this sounds like you, please reply today.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Thorough knowledge of BYTE and know workflow, using and completing processing checklists.
- Work closely with LO and pre-processor to ensure all documents are obtained for underwriting submission.
- Be able to calculate income, read credit reports and analyze bank statements to make sure assets are available.
- Understand and know all details of the purchase contract and REPC.
- Understand Fannie and Freddie and be able to read AUS and satisfy all condition of AUS prior to loan submission, while staying up-to-date on program guidelines and changes.
- Be contact for borrower to obtain all necessary documentation to submit loan to underwriting.
- Submit complete files to underwriting with very good quality.
- Know full process for Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Bond programs· Clear conditions with a 24hr response time.
- Send out redisclosures with Change of Circumstance with necessary and completing Loan Estimate log.
- Submit loan to closing and clear all processor funding conditions prior to loan funding.
- Return all emails and phone calls, within one hour, during business hours
- Team Player
- Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Goal Driven
- Quality Driven
- Creative Thinking
- Works well under pressure
- 2 + years industry experience, working in a mortgage setting
- Mortgage processing experience
- Extensive knowledge of Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loan programs
- Experience with DU, LP & GUS
Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC participates in E-Verify. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.