Important privacy choices for consumers
You have the right to control whether we share some of your personal information. Please read the following information carefully.
You have the following rights to restrict the sharing of personal and financial information with our affiliates (companies we own or control) and outside companies that we do business with. Nothing in this notice prohibits the sharing of information necessary for us to follow the law, as permitted by law, or to give you the best service on your accounts with us. This includes sending you information about some other products or services.
Restrict Information Sharing With Companies We Own or Control (Affiliates): Unless you say “No,” we may share personal and financial information about you with our affiliated companies.
Restrict Information Sharing With Other Companies We Do Business With To Provide Financial Products And Services: Unless you say “No,” we may share personal and financial information about you with outside companies we contract with to provide financial products and services.
Time Sensitive Reply
You may make your privacy choice(s) at any time. Your choice(s) will remain unless you state otherwise. However, if we do not hear from you we may share some of your information with affiliated companies and other companies with whom we have contracts to provide products and services.
To exercise your choices do one of the following:
- Fill out this form; or
- Call us at 855-849-4545, our menu will prompt you through your choice(s); or
- Email us at Privacy@castlecookemortgage.com
Please note that in order for us to process your request, the address you provide must be a California address you’ve given to us in relation to your account.
Please Note: If you would like to request on behalf of your household, please submit a separate request for each individual.
Important: Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives California consumers additional privacy rights with respect to certain businesses that collect personal information of California residents. The Act also applies to certain parent companies and subsidiaries of those businesses, and to service providers that process personal information on behalf of those businesses and to whom the personal information is disclosed.
If you’re a California consumer, you have the right to request that Castle & Cooke Mortgage, LLC disclose the following for the previous 12-month period:
- The categories of personal information Castle & Cooke Mortgage has collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom Castle & Cooke Mortgage shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information Castle & Cooke Mortgage has collected about you.
- The categories of personal information that Castle & Cooke Mortgage sold about you, if any, and the categories of third
- parties to whom the personal information was sold, if any.
- The categories of personal information that Castle & Cooke Mortgage disclosed about you for a business purpose.
- You also have the right to request Castle & Cooke Mortgage delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions contained in the CCPA.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Under the CCPA, a California consumer shall have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information. This right is referred to as the right to opt out. Castle & Cooke Mortgage does not sell information about its consumers. This is disclosed in our Federal Privacy Notice, which we sent you at the beginning of our relationship, and which we continue to send you annually.
If you’d like to opt out, you may do so by following the instructions above. To ensure you are fully opted out of any potential sale of information, you’ll want to opt out of both the “For joint marketing with other financial companies” and the “For non-affiliates to market to you” categories. Castle & Cooke Mortgage does not sell information about its consumers.
Right to Non-discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising your privacy rights provided by the CCPA.