Hi! I'm Kara Beltran, an Area Sales Manager and Mortgage Loan Originator at Castle & Cooke Mortgage. I bring 33 years of mortgage loan experience and a passion for helping people access affordable home financing. We combine personalized service and innovative technology to ensure a fast, simple, and happy mortgage experience.
Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, looking to trade up, or ready to refinance, I will listen to your needs and guide you every step of the way. Need a head start? Getting pre-qualified can give you clearer picture of what type and amount of loan will fit your budget. If you're ready to make your homeownership goals happen, contact me today.
- Realtor Association of Maui, Affiliate of the Year 2014
- Elite member of the Castle & Cooke Mortgage President's Club 2019, 2018, 2017
- Happily married to her husband of 41 years, Ray Beltran. Mother of three successful business professionals and grandmother of 10. Her family is her most successful and proud legacy.
- Kara is of Samoan, German, and Chinese ethnicity. Her father was a decorated Marine whose final resting place is in Punchbowl National Cemetery in Oahu. To the proud memory of her father, Kara dedicates every successful VA loan closing she does in her career to helping veterans purchase homes.
- Having been raised in American Samoa in their little village of Amalu'ia (The Blessed), hard work, cultivating the ground, and living off the land is an incredible life experience that will always resonate with Kara. She is a natural horticulturist. She loves working in her yard planting and watching things grow in abundance whether it is herbs, plants, trees, flowers, just about anything she plants and grows!