If you’re like most Americans, working with mortgage companies can be very confusing business. There are a lot of terms exclusive to the industry, and while many agents do their best to help clients understand the ins and outs of the mortgage business, it can still be quite overwhelming. While one hardly needs to become an expert in every term that lenders use, knowing the basics can still be quite helpful when it comes to starting down the path to home ownership. Here are a few commonly used terms that borrowers should be aware of to help make the process go as smoothly as possible.
8 Mortgage Terms You Need to Know
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage President Adam Thorpe Appointed to Fannie Mae Board
- Introducing the Over-the-Top, Wanna-be Know-it-All Mortgage Lady
- Top Producers for Castle & Cooke Mortgage Among Top 1% in America
- Key Economic Commentary: First Fed Rate Hike of 2017
- Trump Legislation: What it means for non-bank lenders