Depending on where you live, the money you put toward purchasing a home can get very different things. What can get you a small mansion close to Detroit may only be able to afford a tiny apartment in Manhattan. Each housing market in the United States is unique, so it’s no surprise that mortgage companies across the nation deal with very different needs and types of homes when helping their clients. Here are a few interesting facts about the cost of buying a home in various parts of the United States, as well as overseas. Which place sounds best to you?
- Castle & Cooke Mortgage President Adam Thorpe Appointed to Fannie Mae Board
- Introducing the Over-the-Top, Wanna-be Know-it-All Mortgage Lady
- Top Producers for Castle & Cooke Mortgage Among Top 1% in America
- Key Economic Commentary: First Fed Rate Hike of 2017
- Trump Legislation: What it means for non-bank lenders